Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's 2013 which means...new years resolutions! But first, a fun fact: Did you know that 2013 is the first year since 1987 that there aren't double digits? Pretty cool right? Okay now on to my book related New Years resolutions:

1. Read 100 books in 2013.
According to my calculations, that means I have to read about 8-9 books a month. I'll be keeping track with the Goodreads widget.
 
2. Read 7 hours a week.
I really don't read enough. I'm not getting enough reviews up. Which means I need to read more.

3. Have a blog post everyday for the rest of the year.
Sometimes, I can be a little neglectful of my blog. I feel bad. I feel like people are expecting me to do better than that.

4. Have 100 followers.
This is just because. I mean, I'm almost there...

5. Comment on at least 1 other blog a day.
I follow A LOT of blogs – as I'm sure many of the rest of you do – and I always feel bad when I am not an "active follower." So...yeah.

6. Make more bloggy friends.
I'm always reading about people saying that one of their favorite parts of blogging is all the friends they make. Well I have zero.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you read many good books this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...