Monday, September 17, 2012

Mini Blogpost: Sweet Blood of Mine Quote

So today I wanted share a favorite quote of mine from Sweet Blood of Mine by John Corwin. (You can read the full review here.) Everyone knows the lyrics of the song "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO right? The ones that go:

"Ah... Girl look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out"

Everyone should know these lyrics. If you don't, you've been living under a rock. Anyway, look at this quote from Sweet Blood of Mine.

"'Girl, look at that body," she said with an appreciative note to her voice.

Katie's smile turned venomous. 'He works out.'"

Anyone recognize this? I want to know if the author purposefully did that. I want to ask him.

Do you think this isn't a coincidence? Do you know if the author meant to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...