Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Obsession with Post-its

Okay, so I have a tiny obsession with post-it notes and responding to what the author says on them. So I decided to count how many I had for when I read The Eternal Ones. I got 34. Now it doesn't sound like a lot, but if you look at the pictures I have, it looks like a lot.


Also, we had to read Lord of the Flies for English. We weren't required at all to mark up the book. In fact, I don't think our teacher said anything about it. Yet...


I didn't bother counting those. Again, it doesn't look like there's a lot, but there's about one every 5 or so pages. I like my stickies. :)

What's your book related obsession (other than books)?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...