Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Childhood Favorites

What was my favorite childhood series? (Other than Harry Potter of course.) Warriors, hands down. I was obsessed with that series as were most of my friends. We did role play at recess and my friend actually drew a map of the territories. What is Warriors? Well, it's a book about cats. There are four clans, each with their own territory, and the books are about their interactions with each other. I know I just made it sound like some non-fiction cat behavior book, but it's not. Definitely not. Here's the synopsis of the first book:

(From Goodreads) – "For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger, and the sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying-- and some deaths are more mysterious than others. In the midst of this turmoil appears an ordinary house cat named Rusty . . . who may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all."

I told you.


What book (series) were you obsessed with as a child? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...