Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Organizing My Stickies

So I was cleaning my room the other day, and all my sticky notes from the different books I've read were scattered on the floor. I was hesitant to throw them away. I don't like to waste anything (I way too much stuff because of this) so I decided to make an envelope for each book's sticky notes. Maybe one day I can start a new post series using them.

Lord of the Flies Stickies (Before and After)





The Eternal Ones Stickies (Before and After)




I loved the envelope I made for The Eternal Ones. I made it out of an old American Eagle newspaper catalog thing. It turned out really pretty. :) After I made the envelopes and stuffed the stickies in them, I put them up on my shelf with my Grimm Legacy and Hunger Games books (you should read both).





These envelopes are probably just going to collect dust. Oh well. Find out more about my sticky note obsession here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...