Tuesday, December 18, 2012

INDEPENDENCE RELEASE DAY PARTY!

Okay so Independence actually came out early, and these last few days have been ah-mazing because of it, but I wanted to keep my original date. Enough of that though. Lets party! :)

So far, Independence has been absolutely amazing. I just can't put it down. It's actually kind of a problem because I'm supposed to be doing homework... Oh well :)

There is actually going to be a movie for this book series. The movie is supposed to come out February 14th, 2014. I know, a long time away, but it gives you a chance to read all the books! Which you should definitely do by the way. I absolutely love these books. :) Anyways, here's the teaser trailer for the movie:


Gosh I'm so excited about anything that has to do with these books. Have any of you read them or heard of them?

P.S. I just found out that Independence is on Amazon's Top 100 list. On the second day. If that doesn't make you go out and read these books, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...