Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast


Review:

Okay, so I tried for about an hour to get this post all pretty and for it to have block quotes and stuff, but I just couldn't get it to work! I'm pretty good with computers so this is really disappointing for me. Oh, well.

Anyways, I don't know if I mentioned this about Marked, but these books are highly addictive. They are also the types of books often known as "brain candy." You really don't get much out of them, but they are quite the page turners.

I stupidly returned this book to the library before I wrote the review and then kind of waited a month before I wrote it... sorry. :( I feel like a failure.

This books was actually really sad. People died. I looked at my book in despair and sighed a deep sigh. *Sigh*

There was also a lot of boy drama. It was actually kind of annoying. The main character, Zoey, had about three guys going and it made the book seem less plausible. Yes, I know. It's about vampires. It's just that the book is spoken in a such teenager tone that it makes it seem real. But back to the girl with three beaus. I mean really. I don't even have one boyfriend and she has three? Lets come back down to reality.

One thing I really liked about this book though was the friendship Zoey has with her friends. They really care about her and it makes me happy to see. (I can get so into the lives of my characters sometimes.)

I recommend this book to people who are looking for some brain candy to ease their minds of a long day of studying and such. Of course you should probably read the first book before you start the second one...

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...