Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (7)



This is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Question: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? 

Hmmm... I don't know if I would like any to exist because it all seems to end badly when there are supernatural beings/creatures. If I absolutely had to though, I think I would choose Keepers from Shelly Crane's book, Collide. Basically they watch over the people who are supposed to make a big impact on our world and keep them safe. Either that or the witches and wizards from Harry Potter. Then I might finally get my letter to Hogwarts. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love seeing them and I respond to every single one so check back often! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...